Thank you for being a part of the Lucid Community. In order to maintain a healthy, beneficial, and constructive space for all users, we ask that you first and foremost treat others and Lucid with respect. The following are our simple guidelines for getting the most out of your community participation:
- Ask lots of questions and support others who do so, regardless of skill level
- Answer questions for which you have a solution
- Share your honest, productive feedback
- Keep your language and tone clean, appropriate, and kind
- Enjoy yourself! Connect with others, be inspired, and have fun!
The following is prohibited in the Lucid Community:
- Vulgar, explicit, inappropriate, threatening, or hateful language or content
- Private information about yourself or another user, including email addresses or other contact information, Lucidchart document or Lucidspark board or Lucidscale model URLs, or billing information
- Disparaging content about Lucid or its partners
- Advertisements or self-promotion
- Any behavior or content that violates Lucid’s Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to immediately remove any posts or comments that do not adhere to these Community Guidelines, as well as ban users who post them.
To report behavior or content that violates these Community Guidelines, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Community Guidelines Violation” in the subject line and we will urgently investigate.
Finally, the Lucid Community Team may also edit the title or body of your post for clarity where necessary.
Join the conversation! To add a comment or create a new post, please sign-in.